Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sneak Peek

Kiddo K is turning 5 in a few weeks, and yours truly is styling her birthday party! I'm so excited to have a big creative project to work on. K loves bright colors and butterflies so we are doing a "rainbow/the very hungry caterpillar" themed birthday party. It has been such a blast to fill a shopping cart with all sorts of ribbon, paper, and all sorts of other joy-bringing goodies.




 I'm planning to theme the food around what the caterpillar eats in the book. What kind of kiddo creatures wouldn't love this stuff?? :)



Just finished these waters today!

and the cake plate

Can't wait for my lollipops to come so I can stick them in the stand I made :)



The party is in a few weeks, so I'll post some after pictures too!
Happy 4th of July weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Sar! Can I help when we go visit in a week??? =o) So excited to see you!!! *muak!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!! Hope that little girl and her mom realize what a prize they have in you!! It's fun to see the results of your creativity.
    Love you, Momma K.

    ReplyDelete